Driving Position

Hi all,

Just taken delivery of the new car and a couple of points have come to light, so looking please for any ideas or previous experiences and remedies!

Due to being " short in the leg but long in the body" I have to position the seat very low, this means that as I change gear from 1st to second and third to fourth (etc) my arm hits the centre rest, I have checked that the rest is in the rear most position.

The second point is that of the foot rest to the left of the clutch, not enough room between the rest and the pedal so trendy shoes cause a right problem !

I have discussed the above with the BMW and I am sure they will revert but thought I would join the club and ask for first hand experiences and potential remedies.

Thanks

Stephen

Thanks Mr Admin

Thanks also for the welcome !

Your logical approach has left me in a state on worry, do the trendy shoes really have to go ?

Agree, nice car and still finding my way around it, I am slowly growing to like it very much.

Cheers

Stephen

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links