Formula One, 2014 Style

Guest jeffthro

Guest jeffthro

I've just been listening to the 2014 F1 Mercedes testing on a video at driving.co.uk It is a very long time indeed since I have listened to something so pathetically sad on the race track. Lawnmower racing sounds more exciting. My ole' Nissan Primera GT sounded more "racy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

And I'm looking forward to the start of this seasons BTCC even more now. Thats certainly where my focus is going to be this year!

Guest Mister Dabsy

IDIOTTTTT

If ze Germanz had von ze vor, zen ve vood hav had many many blondz viv bloo eyz and zat iz just Cameronz fameelee !!

Nein, Serioooozlee... Betta beerz and cheeper Taxzes on ze fuelz zat drrrive our tankz !!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jeffthro

Anyone have a heart attack from the excitement on Sunday? No, I thought not. I am SOOOOOO up for the first BTCC at Brands on the 30th. Just the sound as they come round to the grid doing the burn outs whilst hitting the rev limiters gets my blood pumping! This is the year for Colin Turkington. He has had a very strong showing in pre season testing with the Ebay BMW 125i M Sport, so after such a good season last year when the car was only "unveiled" at the last minute, I think this is the year. AND A 31 CAR GRID, how great is that!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffthro

Just off to bed now, up at 7 in the morning, two and a half hours to Brands Hatch, and a weekend of REAL motor racing at the first BTCC event of the season. Don't bother to tell me how the lawnmowers do at Malaysia, I'm just really not interested any more. :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links