20240517_122640.thumb.jpg.218108713c1703a2ac4fde8dbcc7cb86.jpgHi Guys

Big believer in owners clubs, I've just bought a 69 reg 240i with only 27K from Evans Halshaw, I am loving it but need to sort out missing service history and get a proper warranty in place.

I'm retired and have had various nice cars, Boxster, Golf R, Mazda MPS, but just decided I wanted a last hurrah while I'm still fit!

So far I am loving this car, it is so quick and smooth and apart from a tiny ding in boot, I can't see a mark on it.

Please forgive me if I ask lots of stupid questions.

Dave

Morning Dave

Welcome to the Forum

Very pretty 

You should find the service history in the iDrive/Connected Drive or a good BMW Dealer should be able to help (they may well charge) They will need proof of ownership and your Vin

With your car only covering 27k and extended service intervals now common place it may be it has only had it's PDI 

As for Warranty talk to BMW service if your car has a BMW history they should offer an extended warranty (not cheap but comprehensive) If they can't help then search the open market.

ENJOY your Beemer

Dave

Thanks very much for welcome, I've done the history search via BMW dealer and there's none there! 

As the one previous owner was a sales manager for a large franchise, I'm thinking they did the servicing but maybe didn't have access to the BMW system to update it.

I'm getting it serviced at main dealer next month and that will allow me to purchase a warranty from BMW or possibly elsewhere as BMW warranty dept pretty useless so far.

Just back from 3 days in Yorkshire and it is an amazing car to drive for sure!

Cheers

Dave

• Thanks 1

I have a 1993 325i BMW interior not so good, exterior is fine.  Runs, has a slight transmission slip.  I am trying to sell it.  How much is it worth approximately?

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links