BMW climate control issues

Gemz

Hi all, Im new to this forum so hello to you all! This is the first BMW I have owned, having lots of small issues, I have the 320D, I'm having trouble that the climate control dial to adjust temperature has stopped working, it turns but dosent change temp, anyone else had anything simular, thanks

Hi Gemma

Welcome to the Forum

First place to look is in the iDrive settings in case someone has set something there Max/Min. I take it all fuses have been checked?

If the temp was adjustable but now isnt you may need a Diagnostic scan to determine just what the issue is. There are a couple of Companies who repair these if it is the climate control ECU Testing and Cartronix Google will help you find them talk to them to see if they can help

Hope this helps

Dave

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2024 at 1:16 PM, Greydog said:

Hi Gemma

Welcome to the Forum

First place to look is in the iDrive settings in case someone has set something there Max/Min. I take it all fuses have been checked?

If the temp was adjustable but now isnt you may need a Diagnostic scan to determine just what the issue is. There are a couple of Companies who repair these if it is the climate control ECU Testing and Cartronix Google will help you find them talk to them to see if they can help

Hope this helps

Dave

Hi, 

Thank you Dave, yes it does help appreciate it, will check the fuses first of all,

Gemma 

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links