Half A Dozen Eggs Minus One =

Jonnyivy

= 5 eggs,...eggs 5 = x5 !

Oh well, you either got it or you didn't, not the best intro, but what would be ?

I'm John, ( Hi ), just jumped ship from being a mitsu Shogun Di-d lover long term, to a 2003 Beemer eggs 5. Diesel

I did get a lot of answers to problems on the Shogun forum, and hopefully will get the same on here ?

I prefer to do my own garage work, as I don't like paying for something that I (think) I can do myself ( I'm a mean grumpy grey-haired old Scotsman).

I've got a few serious questions to ask the members, but will scan through your pages first to get the feel of the place first,

Happy days ahead ?

Jonny

Jack, the Mitsubishi site was POCUK....? my user name was the same as here.

Thanks for the welcome anyway.

Silly question to start with,

Was having a look around the boot area last night in the dark, noticed a small rocker switch just on the right hand side half way up the rear inside column where the boot lid fits,... what is this for ?

Is it part of the alarm system ?

It has a small red light on it.

Just wondering......

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hi mate and welcome I too was a member of that site about seven years ago enjoy this forum

Me too lol, moved to ClubPajero.com... Still there as I would love another one Hahahahaha

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links