Hi Looking For 320D M Sport

Jay_c

Hi everyone I am looking to purchase my first ever BMW and I would like a 3 door 2004/2005 320D M Sport in metallic black or metallic grey/silver pref with leather seats, less than 80000 miles and FSH, price not more than £6500

I like the look of this one

http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/advert/201142422878258/viewing-21/0?PHPSESSID=i6b59d0nste3v4h2u66afdjbi6

And this one which is unfortunately sold

http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/advert/201209453253524/viewing-49/0?PHPSESSID=i6b59d0nste3v4h2u66afdjbi6

Your help and advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Firstly welcome mate.

Going M Sport and compact in the 320d with stick a load on the price.

I wouldn't be to bothered about going for a 100k one either, just do some research on swirl flaps and get them removed asap.

Gav the 320d driver

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the welcome guys I like the look of the 320 D coupe but realise the price is higher. I was originally going to go for an Audi A4 Quatrro sport but decided that I want a sporty looking BMW, I went to look at a convertible and a coupe on the weekened not much space in the back. Not sure whether I should go for a coupe now, I intend on keeping the car that I buy for 7 to 10 years. I'm single at the moment which is why the coupe suits me no. I might fancy doing some driving round Europe with my mates so not sure if I should go for 4 door and if I have my own family in future will the coupe be suitable?

Also looking at 330D which do you recommend 320D ir 330D long term cost wise, service parts ect?

Thank you for your expert advice

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links